Once you have configured DataSynch through the DataSynch setup, you can also retrieve and reconfigure your settings for DataSynch right in Salesforce in the DataSynch Configuration tab.
- When accessing the DataSynch Configuration tab for the first time, you will need to set the remote site settings to allow access for Pervasive DataCloud.
- Login to Salesforce and go to Setup > Administration Setup > Security Controls > Remote Site Settings.
- Click on the "New Remote Site" button and enter the information as shown below and Save.
- Access the Pervasive DataSynch page from the drop-down list at the top right of your screen.
- Once the page has been accessed, click on the DataSynch Configuration tab.
- Upon accessing the tab for the first time or changing your DataSynch password, you will be prompted to login. Enter your DataSynch username and password that you created when purchasing the product.
- Once logged in, the DataCloud will retrieve your settings and show your current settings for DataSynch.
- If any settings, other than your QuickBooks company file, need to be modified simply choose the features that will best suit your organization and click "Save."
**NOTE** Any changes that need to be made regarding the QuickBooks comany file such as re-authorizing or selecting a new company file must be done through the DataSynch setup.