Downloads and Links
What's Important to Know About PSQL v11?
Optimized for Multi-core
- PSQL v11 will help your application take advantage of multi-core hardware
- Improved scalability - PSQL v11 runs faster when cores are added
- Improve application performance without changing code
- Easy migration from previous versions of PSQL
Learn how an upgrade to multi-core hardware may hurt application performance and about the key architectural changes in PSQL that help you avoid the multi-core slowdown.
64-Bit ODBC Driver
- Native 64-bit Windows and Linux support for SRDE
- Common address space for Btrieve and SRDE interfaces for 64-bit PSQL
- 64-bit Windows and Linux Client DSNs
Learn about the 64-bit ODBC drivers in PSQL v11 What's New.
- Telephone Authorization - Authorize PSQL on machines with no Internet connection by calling Support
- Product Authorization for OEMs - If you're an OEM, click here to learn more about product authorization
- Simplified License Management - Remaining authorizations counter, product key validation, license alerts, and default 14 day time period to correct license issue.
Learn more about Product Authorization.
Support for IPv6
- Btrieve and DTI access methods
- Backward compatible with IPv4
- Works with VM and Auto Reconnect
Learn about IPv6 in the FAQ.
PSQL v9 vs. PSQL v10 vs. PSQL v11